How to register
If you have co-authored and submitted any conference paper through our paper submission portal, the username and password provided in paper submission must be used for registration.
A password can be reset via the ‘forgotten password’ link on the log-in page. The new password will be sent to your e-mail account (please also check your spam folder).
Alternatively, there’s an option of creating a new user account and following the provided instructions.
|Early registration fee Payment before 1 March 2024||Late registration fee Payment on or after 1 March, 2024|
Registration fees include
The registration fee for delegates and students includes attendance at all technical sessions, conference materials, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception, and conference dinner.
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes the welcome reception, lunches, and the conference dinner.
Please note that the registration fee for each presenting author has to be paid before 1 March 2024, to guarantee inclusion of the paper in the Programme and the Proceedings.
One delegate/student registration covers a maximum of one paper. Additional papers must be covered by other delegate/student registration(s).
By bank transfer
Bank name: BANKA SLOVENIJE,
Slovenska cesta 35, Ljubljana
SWIFT: BSLJSI2X IBAN: SI56 0110 0600 0022 527 Beneficiary: CANKARJEV DOM, Cultural and Congress Centre
Prešernova cesta 10, SI 1000, Ljubljana
Account number: SI56 0110 0600 0022 527
- For national transactions
- By credit card
- All cancellations of conference registration, which must include your full bank account details, should be sent in writing to the Conference Secretariat, Cankarjev dom, Cultural and Congress Centre.
- Cancellations received no later than 10 April 2024, will be refunded in full except for the administrative fee of EUR 50. Please be informed that refunds will not be paid until after the conference.
- Cancellation received after 10 April 2024 will not be refunded.
- Payments should clearly state the participant's and/or accompanying person's name(s).
- All payments should have the notification "EUROTHERM".
- For summary payment orders, please enclose a list of names.
- Payment or proof of payment should accompany the registration form.
- VAT (22%) is included in the registration fee.
Changes in registration
Conference identification badge
Lunches are included in the registration fee and will be served at lunchtime.
During session breaks, refreshments will be served free of charge to participants wearing congress badges.
Information on visas and addresses of embassies is available on the website of the Slovenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Should you apply for a visa at an embassy, please fill in the form below to obtain the letter of guarantee and e-mail it to
Participants who already possess a valid Schengen visa type C or a valid residence permit issued by another Schengen country do not need to obtain an additional visa to enter Slovenia.
How to apply for a visa
- Register for the conference and pay the registration fee.
- Fill in the form below and send your request for a letter of guarantee to
- After we have received the filled-in form, we will issue a letter of guarantee and send you a copy by email and an original by post.
- Should you require the letter of guarantee urgently, please let us know. We can arrange shipping by DHL. Please note that DHL costs need to be paid in advance.
- After you have received your letter of guarantee, contact the embassy that will issue your visa.